The main tasks of machining center maintenance mainly include maintenance of the main transmission chain, hydraulic system, pneumatic system, and machine tool accuracy.
- Regularly adjust the tightness of the spindle drive belt and do a good job in maintaining the main drive chain.
- Regularly check the temperature range of the constant-temperature oil tank for spindle lubrication of the machining center, replenish the oil amount and clean the filter;
- As the power system of the machining center, the hydraulic system must be inspected regularly.
- Regularly check the oil in the oil tank of the machining center, coolers and heaters, hydraulic parts, filters and other hydraulic system components.
- Establish a complete machining center maintenance system and strictly implement it.