- It is caused by unreasonable machining parameters of CNC precision parts
Solution: See if you can change the processing parameters of the high-speed drilling and tapping machine, it may be that the parameter settings are unreasonable.
- It may be the wrong process selection
Solution: On the other hand, an effective way to prevent scratches is to use boring instead of drilling, and the process selection is wrong.
- Refer to the CNC lathe processingdrawings
Solution: You must first see the processing drawing to know. If the thickness of the workpiece processed by the CNC machining center is not very thick, you can use a reamer to twist it.
- There may be a problem with chip removal
Solution: It is also possible that the water flow rate of your coolant is slow and the amount of water is not enough, so the chips cannot be discharged.
- It is caused by too high drilling speed
Solution: The angle of the drill bit processed by the CNC lathe is well ground, and the drilling speed is too high.