Anodized aluminum plate is to place the aluminum plate in the corresponding electrolyte (such as sulfuric acid, chromic acid, oxalic acid, etc.) as an anode, and conduct electrolysis under specific conditions and the action of an applied current.
The aluminum plate of the anode is oxidized, and a thin layer of aluminum oxide is formed on the surface, the thickness of which is 5~20 microns, and the hard anodized film can reach 60~200 microns.
The anodized aluminum plate improves its hardness and wear resistance, up to 250~500 kg/mm2, good heat resistance, hard anodized film melting point up to 2320K, excellent insulation, and breakdown voltage up to 2000V, enhanced corrosion resistance, no corrosion after several thousand hours in ω=0.03NaCl salt spray.
There are a lot of micropores in the thin oxide film layer, which can adsorb various lubricants, suitable for the manufacture of engine cylinders or other wear-resistant parts; the film micropores have strong adsorption capacity and can be colored into various beautiful and bright colors. Non-ferrous metals or their alloys (such as aluminum, magnesium and their alloys, etc.) can be anodized.
Anodized aluminum sheets are widely used in mechanical parts, aircraft auto parts, fine instruments and radio equipment, architectural decoration, machine casings, lighting, consumer electronics, handicrafts, household appliances, interior decoration, signs, furniture, automotive decoration and other industries.
Advantages of anodized aluminum sheets:
- Good processability of anodized aluminum plate: Anodized aluminum plate has strong decorative properties, moderate hardness, can be easily bent and formed, and can be directly processed into products by continuous high-speed stamping without complicated surface treatment, which greatly shortens the product production cycle and reduce product production costs.
- Good weather resistance: The anodized aluminum plate with a standard thickness oxide film (3μm) will not change color, corrosion, oxidation or rust when used indoors for a long time. The anodized aluminum plate with thick oxide film (10μm) can be used outdoors, and it can be exposed to sunlight for a long time without discoloration.
- Anodized aluminum plate has a strong sense of metal: the surface of the anodized aluminum plate has high hardness, reaching gem level, good scratch resistance, no paint coating on the surface, retains the metal color of the aluminum plate, highlights the modern metallic feeling, and improves the product grade and added value.
- High fire resistance: pure metal products, no paint and any chemical substances on the surface, no combustion at 600 degrees high temperature, no toxic gas is generated, and it meets the requirements of fire protection and environmental protection.
- The anodized aluminum plate has strong stain resistance: no fingerprints, no stain marks, easy to clean, and no corrosion spots.
- Strong applicability:Anodized aluminum panels are widely used, suitable for metal aluminum ceilings, curtain wall panels, aluminum-plastic panels, fireproof panels, honeycomb aluminum panels, aluminum veneers, electrical panels, cabinet panels, furniture panels, etc.